|The Royal Academy of Science International Trust
|at the heart of Science, Education, Economy, Arts & Sustainable Development
Responsibilities & obligations
- Observe all applicable rules, regulations, instructions, procedures and directives of RASIT and the United Nations;
- Provide RASIT Operation Staff at the UN with a copy of all materials prepared by them during the internship; Respect the impartiality and
independence required of RASIT and of the receiving department/office and shall not seek or accept instructions regarding the services
performed under the internship agreement from any Government or from any authority external to RASIT;
- Unless otherwise authorized by the appropriate official in RASIT, Interns may not communicate at any time to the media or to any
institution, person, Government or any other external source any information which has become known to them by reason of their
association with RASIT, that they know or ought to have known has not been made public. They may not use any such information without
the written authorization of the appropriate official, and such information may never be used for personal gain. These obligations also
apply after the end of the internship with RASIT;
- Refrain from any conduct that would adversely reflect on RASIT and will not engage in any activity, which is incompatible with the aims and
objectives of RASIT and the United Nations.
- Interns’ expenses and medical benefits
- Interns are not financially remunerated by RASIT. Costs and arrangements for travel, visas, accommodation and living expenses
are the responsibilities of interns or their sponsoring institutions.
- RASIT accepts no responsibility for the medical insurance of the intern or costs arising from accidents and illness incurred during an
- Applicants for internship must show proof of valid medical insurance coverage and provide a medical certificate of good health.
RASIT is not responsible for any claims by any parties where the loss of or damage to interns property, death or personal injury was
caused by the actions or omission of action by the interns during their internship.