|WATER NOT WEAPONS
BREAD NOT BOMBS
PEACE NOT WAR
|as long as there have been wars, persecution, discrimination, intolerance
& crisis; there have been Refugees of every race & religion that can be
found in every part of the world
Human Development: Education, Health, and the Globalization of Hope
• Considering that problems resulted from the needs of human kind for better standard that concern the
international community of nations,
• Conscious that all peoples are united by common bonds, their culture pieced together in a shared
heritage, and concerned that this delicate mosaic may be shattered at any time,
• Emphasizing that problems from poor economical infrastructure that led the peoples to degrading their
social and health standards that are essentially to be upgraded to others level of developing state
members of the United Nations,
• Mindful that during this century millions of children, women and men have been victims of unimaginable
atrocities that deeply shock the conscience of humanity,
• Recognizing that such grave educational and health and economical crimes threaten their peace,
security, and well-being of the world, and in matters concerning human persons’ interests,
• Recalling that the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of 1948 proclaimed the right of every human
person to have a fair educational and health well-being; and to select any independent and impartial
jurisdiction to live with peace and no worries,
• Affirming that the most serious illnesses and diseases of concern to the international community as a
whole must not go unpunished and that their effective well being must be ensured by taking measures at
the national level and by enhancing international cooperation,
• Determined to put an end to these human needs among societies by way of contribution to the
prevention of illiteracy and diseases spread among the peoples,
• Recalling that it is the duty of every State member of the United Nations to exercise its educational and
health programs within its jurisdiction over those responsible for international crimes.
• Reaffirming the Purposes and Principles of the Charter of the United Nations and the Universal
Declaration of Human Rights, and in particular that all States shall refrain from the threat illiterate or
• Reassuring that ROYAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCE INTERNATIONAL TRUST (RASIT) to guarantee lasting
respect to each human kind and the enforcement of international educational, medical, scientific, social
cooperation among Nations.
Therefore, and under the immediate humanitarian intervention, and for the implementation of its objects,
the Humanitarian Aid Committee was established to assist in aiding, relieving, and rescuing refugees
wherever around the world and help the unfortunate people gain confidence, maintain their identities and
rebuild their lives.
RASIT international discourse on human development came into being in 1982 with publication of the
Human Development study. The discourse was initiated to buffer, with a human face, educational, health,
and economic development through RASIT Humanitarian Aid Committee.
Although the two discourses of human development and post-war reconstruction provide recipes for
rebuilding, there are crucial missing ingredients.
Under the immediate humanitarian intervention, RASIT allies its efforts with other UN and national agencies
by focusing essentially on emergency aid, integrated health and education.
RASIT uses all its capacities to ensure the efficient functioning of education and health system open to the
challenges of the twenty first century.
RASIT is collaborating with national organizations to implement “Education for All and Integrated Health for
|Secure the Future For
the world’s civilians
|Your tax-deductible Contributions are the backbone of the humanitarian work of RASIT Programs.
Thank You for your contribution
|"It is the right of every
human person to have a
fair educational and
health well-being; and to
select any independent
and impartial jurisdiction
to live with peace and no
Human Rights Day
International Day for
Eradication of Poverty
"an opportunity to
acknowledge the effort
and struggle of people
living in poverty, and a
chance for them to make
their concerns heard"
|and our commitment forever remains
"whenever & wherever there is a human in need, RASIT responds
|The Royal Academy of Science International Trust
|at the heart of Science, Education, Economy, Arts & Sustainable Development